/ online store
/ parts and accessories
/ Tyre Care
/ Oxford Products Piston Valve Caps Blue
Title & Delivery
19. Ownership or title to the product shall not pass to the buyer until the company has received payment in full. In the event that sums owing in respect of other items ordered remain due, apportionment by this company shall take place without prejudice to the right to retain title or ownership in respect of all goods ordered.
20. Delivery times will be quoted at time of order and all times given for despatch or delivery are approximate and time shall not be of the essence. The buyer agrees to give 20 days in any written notice making time of the essence, such notice to commence subsequent to the last time for delivery quoted by the Company. The buyer further agrees to accept full liability in respect of delayed or late delivery or dispatch prior to the expiry of any such notice in respect of special order goods, the buyer acknowledges that further delays may occur and allows the company 30 days in any written notice, such notice to commence subsequent to the last time for delivery quoted by the company. In any event, delivery times are approximate and variable. When delivery is affected to the purchaser directly or to an independent delivery contractor as agent for the purchaser, risk shall pass to the buyer immediately.
21. The buyer is required to notify the Company, in writing, of any shortage, or other discrepancy immediately, or at the latest within seven days of such shortage or failure, thereafter the buyer shall be liable for any such discrepancy. Where delivery is affected to the buyers own independent delivery contractor, loss or damage in transit claims should be made directly to the carrier. The company will assist purchasers in making their claim. Buyers should retain all packaging in the event of a claim or return within the terms of this agreement.
22. Delivery and packing prices indicated within the Companies Brochures and Internet Site are subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of order. Buyers outside the United Kingdom and Europe shall be quoted approximate prices for delivery and packing prior to order confirmation. If required the Company shall quote for delivery and packing in such instances and confirmation of acceptance shall be required from the buyer prior to acceptance of the order.
As a payment service provider (PSP), thousands of businesses outsource their transaction security to us. It is our top priority to ensure that your customers’ transaction data is kept secure at all times
All transaction information passed between merchant sites and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once on our systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data we hold is extremely secure and we are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
View the Sage Pay PCI DSS certificate
Sage Pay has multiple private links into the banking network that are completely separate from the Internet and which do not cross any publicly accessible networks. Any cardholder information sent to the banks and any authorisation message coming back is secure and cannot be tampered with.
Sage Pay is controlled by Iris Scanners, which are the latest and most precise biometric security devices available for identification. As used by; chemical plants, airports, police stations, prisons and other facilities where security is paramount. No one can enter or leave the building without a valid security pass.
All employees at Sage Pay are Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checked prior to employment and no unauthorized individual has access to or is able to decrypt transaction information or cardholder data. Our systems only allow access to our most senior staff and only in extenuating circumstances (such as investigations of Card Fraud by the Police). All transaction information and customer card information is secure even from our own employees.
Sage Pay operates on twin data centres to ensure optimal system security and up-time and has a full disaster recovery and business continuation policy.
Cancellation of orders & deliveries
Clauses 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 below shall only apply to a person who purchases goods as a consumer buyer and is resident within European Economic Community where rights which accrue by virtue of the Consumer Protection (Distance selling) Regulations apply.
23. A consumer buyer shall have the right to cancel any contract for goods made by means of distance communication, in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, within 14 working days of delivery of the goods. Special order goods shall not be returnable under the terms of this clause. Cancellation of the contract can be effected by service of a Written Notice signed by the consumer buyer which details clearly the Companies Sales Order number and the name and address of the consumer Buyer and delivered either by fax to the number printed on the invoice or by post to the company’s registered office.
24. If a written notice of Cancellation is received by the Company in accordance with clause 25 the Consumer Buyer shall become liable to return the goods to the Company forthwith, to such address as directed by the Company in their original packaging (and without having been installed or used and with all relevant seals and enclosures intact) and at the consumer buyer’s sole expense.
25. If the consumer Buyer fails to return the goods in accordance with clause 26 within 14 days of the cancellation of the contract, the Company shall be entitled to collect the goods from the consumer buyer and to recover any reasonable costs involved in such collection from the consumer buyer.
26. The Company shall then affect a refund of any monies owing to the consumer buyer in respect of the goods within 30 days from the date of cancellation or receipt of goods by the company. Such a refund will be subject to any set off of monies to which the company is entitled under clause 27.
27. Goods purchased and delivered to the Buyer otherwise than by means of distance communication (including a trade buyer) may be returned to the Company in original packaging (and without being installed or used and with all relevant seals and enclosures intact) for credit within 14 days of receipt by the buyer. Credit shall be subject to the Buyer producing proof of purchase and returning goods carriage paid. Special order goods shall not be returnable by virtue of this clause.
28. The Buyer confirms that he shall comply with any or all rules and instructions relating to installation and use of the product concerned and fully accepts that any loss which results from forced, misdirected, inappropriate or unqualified installation or use shall not be accepted by the Company.